Thursday, September 2, 2010

sept 2 2010

it is another very hot day in maine...up in the 90 which is very uncomman for us but as long as the ac holds out we will be fine..ive decided to use this blog as a up to date diary but also a place to tell my history so my grandchildren have a way of finding out that mimi was a real person with real issues as a child ..teenager..and young adult and just maybe they will find a story or a piece of advice that will help them too, but first for today..exptremely hot and i got the doggy cookies done..im unable to work and need a way to make money and ive always wanted to try my hand at a cottage business i guess thats what they call it these days...so making crafts such as soap..bathbombs..doggy treats..sewing crafts mite not make me my millions but hopefully will bring in a jingle and keeps me busy....im doing the soap making with my youngest daughter donna-kaye..and hopefully my oldest shannon will help me with the other stuff..even what little i did today as my wrist on fire but at least i have hands and wrist to hurt when there is many who dont... with any luck at all i will post some pics of my doggy treats...remember this is pretty much my first try at this particular type of cookie


No comments:

Post a Comment